Content tagged Uganda
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- IAP Project Report: Uganda (2018) "Sharing stories that matter to Policy and Decision Makers"
ULIA-BLA IFLA Train the Trainers Workshop for top officials of National Library Associations in Sub-Saharan Africa IFLA supported an International Advocacy Programme project in...
News - 2 July 2018
- IAP Project Report: West Africa (2017) "Awareness Creation, Advocacy and Relevant Data Collection Strategies for the UN 2030 Agenda for Librarians"
IFLA supported an International Advocacy Programme project in West Africa in 2017. After completion of this regional project we asked the project team some questions and this is what...
News - 27 March 2018
- IAP Project Report: East Africa (2017) "Awareness workshops on libraries and the UN SDGs for policy makers and librarians"
IFLA supported an International Advocacy Programme project in East Africa in 2017. After completion of this regional project we asked the project team some questions and this is what they...
News - 13 February 2018
- Africa Section Midterm meeting and SCECSAL XXIII conference
The Uganda Library and Information Association (ULIA) is hosting the IFLA AFRICA Section Midterm Meeting and the Twenty-third Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern Africa...
Event - 30 January 2018
- Workshop for Law Librarians in Africa
A workshop for law librarians in Anglophone Africa organized by the International Federation of Library Associations (IFLA) Law Libraries Section, in cooperation with the International Association...
Event - 10 October 2016
- Library Services to Indigenous Populations: Case Studies
Segenat Children and Youth Library, Mekelle, Ethiopia This online book was developed with the following goals: To provide librarians around the world with a reference...
Publication - 31 May 2013
Tags: Africa, Australia, Canada, Case studies, China, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Indigenous peoples, Information professionals, Librarianship, Mexico, Multicultural populations, Pakistan, South Africa, Uganda, United States of America, Publications, Indigenous Matters