Content tagged Library Buildings and Equipment
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- New publication from IFLA ENSULIB and LBE: "New Libraries in Old Buildings — Creative Reuse"
Now available in open access! New Libraries in Old Buildings — Creative Reuse* Edited by: Petra Hauke, Karen Latimer and Robert Niess Berlin/Boston: De Gruyter...
News - 1 July 2021
- New Libraries in Old Buildings — Creative Reuse
This book focuses on difficulties and opportunities in revitalization of old, derelict or abandoned buildings into a library and investigates the transformation of buildings which...
Publication - 29 June 2021
- Can old buildings be turned into libraries? A sneak peek into ENSULIB’s upcoming open access book
How has IFLA’s Environment, Sustainability and Libraries Special Interest Group (ENSULIB) engaged with the IFLA Strategy? By writing an open access book that will...
News - 7 August 2020
- Library Buildings and Equipment Section January 2014 Newsletter
The January 2014 Newsletter of the IFLA Library and Building Equipment Section is now available.
News - 11 January 2014
- Declaration for the Right to Libraries
Barbara Stripling, the president of the American Library Association, has begun a campaign. You can read about the campaign for the declaration of the right to libraries at her blog: http://www....
News - 8 October 2013